57%…43%… Here is today’s prediction about the winning team in the Lion-Tiger clash

The first ODI between Sri Lanka and Bangladesh starts today.

Cricinfo website claims that there is a 53% chance of Sri Lanka winning and a 47% chance of Bangladesh winning this match.

In their last five meetings, Sri Lanka has emerged victorious three times, while Bangladesh has won twice.

So far, the two teams have competed in 54 ODI matches, with Sri Lanka emerging victorious in 42 matches, while Bangladesh has won only 10 matches.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Back to top button
Translate »